• Confirm your departure time and be informed about your journey from the phone 14541 *. If you plan to embark with a car, please note that you must be in port 1 hour in advance.
• CAUTION Check your ticket for the departure gate. If it is not listed, contact your agent or 14541 * or the Coast Guard.
• Make your transit through the port easier and contribute to its smooth operation, by following the instructions of the port authority. Attention, parking is permitted only to vehicles scheduled for loading in specific areas.
• Piraeus Port busses from gate E1 to gate E5 provide transportation free of charge. Find the exact time of your bus arrival from the electronic signs that are posted at bus stops.
• For a pleasant and cool wait, you can use one Piraeus’ Port 5 air-conditioned passenger terminals, where coffee, soft drinks and snacks (consumption is not obligatory) are served, or one of the 4 indoor waiting passengers halls (all fitted with air conditioning and water coolers).
Source “Piraeus Port Authority”